- This event has passed.
Managing the NEC4 Term Service and Term Service Short Contract (full day) – ONLINE
23 February @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The NEC4 Term Service and Term Service Short Contracts (TSC / TSSC) are used throughout the UK to deliver planned and reactive maintenance services. This full-day course is designed to equip participants with the knowledge they need to successfully manage the the NEC4 TSC / TSSC.
This course will be delivered fully online. Participants will be provided with study materials in advance of the session which can be marked up based on the discussions had with our expert delivery team.
The following core areas of the NEC4 TSC / TSSC will be examined in detail:
- Overview of the NEC philosophy and the NEC suite of contracts.
- Understanding the documents that make up the NEC4 TSC / TSSC contracts, including Contract Data and Scope.
- Main and secondary option selection (TSC only)
- Review of NEC4 TSC / TSSC terminology, including key clause 11.2 definitions and identified terms.
- Communications under clause 13.
- The main obligations of the Client, Contractor and Service Manager.
- Effectively using the early warning mechanism under clause 15.
- Payment under each main option.
- Managing defects and quality.
- Identifying, notifying and quantifying compensation events, including a review of the schedules of cost components.
- Understanding the main differences between the NEC4 TSC and the NEC4 TSSC.
CPD certificates will be provided following successful completion of the course.
The cost of this course is £295 plus VAT. To book your place, please contact us at – Training@FortfieldBrown.com