- This event has passed.
An Introduction to the Capital Works Management Framework (full day) – ONLINE
25 May @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
The Irish public sector is required to procure works using the Capital Works Management Framework (CWMF). This full-day course will give participants an overview of how the CWMF works, what public sector employees must do to comply with their lawful obligations and how the private sector should tender using the CWMF.
This course will be delivered fully online. Participants will be provided with study materials in advance of the session which can be marked up based on the discussions had with our expert delivery team.
The following core areas of the CWMF will be examined in detail:
- Determining which CWMF documents to use
- A review of the standard SAQ documents for a works contractor
- A review of the standard ITT documents for a works contractor
- Completing the Form of Tender and Schedule
- Procuring consultants
- An overview of the Public Works Contract
- The role of the Employer’s Representative (ER)
CPD certificates will be provided following successful completion of the course.
The cost of this course is €295 plus VAT. To book your place, please contact us at – Training@FortfieldBrown.com